Saturday, 9 February 2013

The Alternative Blog Awards

I've just discovered The Alternative Blog Awards and am beyond delighted to have been nominated for not one but TWO awards. To read more you need to head over here:

http://tattooedmummy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/alernative-blog-awards-nominations-get.html#more

Both nominations amalgamated together ... it appears I am part of the Crazy Family Who Make People Wee. Which makes me sound like half medic, half cult leader. Probably about right.

OBVIOUSLY the point of this post is to make sure you head on over and go vote for me. I know, it's very unlike me to be so forwards in my self promotion ... try to control your surprise ...

While you do that I'm off to turn people crazy and force them to wee. It's a shame only the former works on my daughter ...

2 comments:

deedeee said...

You've made myself wee with laughter quite a few times, so I will head over now!

KT said...

Thank you! Delighted to be of service ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They said it was impossible to be this self obsessed. They lied ...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed