Monday, 11 July 2016

When sex ed backfires

So, I've sat on this blog post for a couple of weeks, which is quite abnormally restrained for me. I genuinely thought it might be a bit unfair to exploit my children in such a way.

And then I realised how much everyone I told it to in real life laughed about it, and decided I didn't really care.

However. To protect the innocent... this is a story about my 'friend'. And what happened to her the other night as she sat reading her son a bedtime story...

She was sat on the bed next to him, reading The Witches. Her son was listening intently, and they were about halfway through the chapter, when all of a sudden...

'MUM! Mum! Look at my MASSIVE erection!'

There was a stunned silence, both of them, she suspected, feeling rather different emotions.

'Mum, do you know what this means?'

'I absolutely dread to think.'

'I must REALLY like witches.'

Fuck.

My.

Life.

Her life, that is. HER life...

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

OMG - that's the funniest post I've read in ages :)

KT said...

:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
They said it was impossible to be this self obsessed. They lied ...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed